NEOPHARM Ltd. has identified the importance of a website for all its clients including individuals with sensory, cognitive and technological impairments. Structuring a website accessible to all populations is one of our commitments. NEOPHARM Ltd. acts in accordance with accessibility guidelines as set out in Israel Standard 5568 “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines”.
Use of the website
Below are some of the actions taken to accessibilize the website:
- Offering text alternatives to all components that are not text.
- Use of textual links rather than graphic links.
- Navigating the site is possible with the keyboard.
- Added fast links allow surfers to skip reading menus and go straight to the page content.
- Use of high contrast in order to make text more readable.
Enlarging website text
- To increase text size: Use Ctrl + .
- To reduce text size: Use Ctrl – .
- To revert text to original size: Use Ctrl 0.
Changing screen display size
- Increase screen size: Press the F11 key.
- Reduce screen size to original: Press the F11 key again.
Using keyboard shortcuts
This site contains keyboard shortcuts for quickly moving between relevant content pages. Choose the one that matches your browser.
ALT + - for the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer for Windows
- Chrome for Windows
- Safari for Windows
Shift + Alt + for the following browsers:
- Firefox for Windows
Ctrl + Option + for the following browsers:
- Safari for Mac
- Chrome for Mac
- Firefox for Mac
Note the following shortcuts:
- S – skips to “page content”
- M – skips to “main menu”
- 0 – moves to “Accessibility”
If you have difficulty surfing the website or wish to leave a comment, please contact us through one of the following ways:
- Tel: + 972-3-9373737
- Email: email@example.com